Taglus PETG Medical Aligner Sheets (x10)
Taglus brand medical alignment plates are made from a biocompatible material and certified by various agencies around the world for medical use (CE, TGA, ANVISA, etc.). The perfect blend of elasticity, clarity and stiffness makes it the undisputed winner in its class. It is tailor-made to meet the complex needs of orthodontists and to adapt to the pathology of patients.
- “Transparent” alignment sheets.
- Perfect blend of stiffness and elasticity ensures sustained forces; leading to faster tooth movement, reduced treatment time and allowing a variety of cases to be treated with predictable outcome.
- Crack resistant and durable material available for making aligners.
- Minimal discoloration or yellowing with use
- BPA free
- Covered on both sides with an ultra-thin, peel-off moisture-wicking protective layer.
- Shelf life: 3 years subject to unopened vacuum packaging.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of light-curing and thermal resins.
In applications where plastic films are designed to withstand the orthodontic forces of an aligner, the mechanical properties of polymers, namely strength, stiffness and toughness, play a critical role.
These properties of Taglus premium sheets with standardized test methods demonstrate that these sheets have a unique balance between stiffness and elasticity (e.g. tensile stress according to ASTM D 638: 2014).
Tensile modulus of elasticity
Taglus Premium plates having a very high tensile modulus of approximately up to 2610 MPa, tested to ASTM D638: 2014 make them the best crack-free aligners and retainers.
Taglus Premium plates compared to other PU based alignment plates show a noticeable difference in object clarity. The plates have the highest clarity in their class.
Content of the order
10 PETG Taglus medical plates