Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle transforms your 3D printing workflow – with automatic material handling, efficient air filtering, and filament humidity control.
|20 microns||Up to 24mm3/s||330x240x300mm||PLA, Tough PLA, Nylon, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, PVA, Breakaway, ...|
More materials, less hassle
The Ultimaker S5 Material Station has been tested and tested to earn your trust when automatically switching materials. It takes care of every spool swap before, after, and even during a print job – so you don’t have to.
Each bay features end-of-spool detection with maintenance-free, abrasive-resistant prefeeders. So, when one spool runs out, it automatically switches to the next without extra friction, without tangling – without fail. You can even reduce waste by starting a print with a used spool, and trust that the material will be switched at exactly the right time.
Its 6 spool bays give you huge capacity for bigger prints, more small batches, or more flexibility in your setup – which means higher uptime and fewer manual operations.
Productivity to power your business
Seamlessly integrating with the Ultimaker S5, the Material Station redefines material handling – to unlock truly 24/7 production. Load up to six material spools inside the humidity controlled chamber and smart features take care of the rest – composite-ready feeder wheels, filament flow sensors, and automatic switching when a material runs out. Now you can achieve increased productivity and higher-quality production.
Each bay is NFC-enabled and compatible with:
- All Ultimaker filaments (not including 350-gram spools)
- All materials from leading brands with predefined settings in Ultimaker Cura Marketplace
- Including glass or carbon-reinforced materials
- Any other third-party 2.85 mm filament with a spool that fits
Sssh! We're filtering...
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager features a quiet 140 mm fan. This has been optimally positioned to create an airflow which pulls the maximum volume of air through a high-efficiency air filter.
And that filter is big, making it effective for longer – before Ultimaker Connect tells you when to replace it.
You can easily install the Ultimaker S5 Air Manager without tools, via a sturdy bracket and a single cable. All other functionality is handled by (and regularly improved via) Ultimaker S5 firmware and Ultimaker Cura software.
This includes material-matching fan speeds. Now embedded into Ultimaker Cura's predefined print profiles, they ensure that the fan and filter operate at optimal efficiency the whole time you're printing.
Improved air quality, safer workplace
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment, providing a closed, inside-out airflow for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. It filters up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing and forms a safe, physical barrier to the print area.
More materials, less hassle
Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement
The Ultimaker S5 printer
- Fast and easy loading: Front-facing bay for up to six materials reduces loading time to a few seconds
- Uninterrupted printing: Sensors detect when one material spool ends and automatically loads the next
- Humidity control: Intelligent atmospheric management keeps relative humidity below 40%
- Easy setup and monitoring: NFC material autorecognition and seamless integration with Ultimaker software
- Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Limitless configurations: Keep your most-used materials ready to print when you need – Ultimaker and third-party filaments
Built to run continuously and maximize uptime, Ultimaker S5 combines dual extrusion, advanced connectivity, and an open filament system – ready to make 3D printing accessible for even more applications, from rapid prototyping to creating on-demand tooling and end-use parts.
Scale up with powerful 3D printing
A large build volume for a desktop 3D printer lets you print bigger models, or put multiple parts on a single build plate so you can meet demand with maximum efficiency.
Design freedom for even more applications
Print with a wide range of engineering materials and easy-to-remove support. Ultimaker’s dual-extrusion technology enables designers and engineers to create complex geometries, for applications from prototyping to manufacturing aids and end-use parts.
Reliability from first layer to finished part
Enhanced multi-point bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer by compensating for slight variations in build plate topography, and sensors monitor material flow while printing – so you can trust the S5 to do its job while you do yours.
Easy control at your fingertips
Touchscreen control, swappable print cores, and notifications to your desktop or the new Ultimaker app all help make operating the Ultimaker S5 easy, so there’s
no need for training. This is powerful 3D printing, without the hassle.
Bigger build volume
A build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm is the biggest yet in an Ultimaker 3D printer, but still fits comfortably on your desk. Thoroughly tested printing profiles in our Ultimaker Cura software, smart printer features, and a new material option – Tough PLA – ensure great results and unparalleled ease of use even with large prints.
Improved printing environment
Glass doors help control airflow inside the printer for even better print quality and reliability, as well as providing added safety. A glass plate is also included.
Enhanced first-layer adhesion
A quality 3D printed part is built on a good first layer, which needs a level bed. The Ultimaker S5 print head’s capacitive sensor scans the build plate at multiple points and compensates for any tiny variations in its surface by adjusting the Z-axis height in your print’s first layers, ensuring your print starts perfectly, time and again.
Filament flow sensor
Ultimaker S5 detects if you need to replenish filament during a print, pauses, and notifies you to add more material before resuming. The result? You can still finish a print even if you run out of material – and more successful prints means greater return on your investment, and increased efficiency.
Dual extrusion for complex designs
Ultimaker’s dual-extrusion technology is the most reliable on the market, enabling you to print in two materials or colors. Print with Nylon, CPE, or PLA combined with water-soluble PVA support material to realize complex, technical models, then simply dissolve away supports to leave a flawless surface finish.
Fast, customizable setup with print cores
Material-matching print cores with built-in EEPROM chips are auto-detected by the printer, minimizing downtime during configuration. Swap print cores in seconds to switch from a build and support material combination to dual-color 3D printing. Print cores are available in a range of nozzle sizes, from 0.8 mm for rapid prints down to 0.25 mm for fine detail.
Productivity has never been easier
A 4.7-inch (11.9 cm) touch display makes operation effortless, with images to help explain how to configure the printer, plus a visual preview of your print. Ultimaker S5 is designed for an easy user experience in every way, with the power adapter now integrated into the printer for easier installation, especially when placed on a rack.
You can now control your Ultimaker 3D printers with a few taps from your phone or tablet when you’re on the same local network, and get notifications wherever you are so you can always stay updated on your print’s progress.
The Ultimaker app is available free on Android and iOS, and works with Ultimaker S5 and Ultimaker 3 3D printers.
Ultimaker S5 – designed to connect
The Ultimaker S5’s built-in connectivity delivers a seamless 3D printing experience, so you spend less time setting up and checking your 3D printer and more focusing on important tasks.
• Print over WiFi, Ethernet connection, or from a USB stick
• NFC technology automatically detects which material
• Over-the-air firmware updates make adding the latest features simple
Powerful Ultimaker Cura software
Trusted by more than 2 million users, Ultimaker Cura prepares your 3D model for printing. And with preconfigured Ultimaker S5 profiles, you get the best results instantly.
• Load your design file and in seconds you’re ready
to 3D print
• Or take a deep dive into 200 plus settings for
• Free to download, with no need for user licenses or costly training
Do more with Cura Connect
Connect one or more network-enabled Ultimaker 3D printers and create your own automated, mini-production line – perfect for 3D printing in the office.
• Send print jobs to a central queue, monitor progress and track maintenance
• As soon as a print is removed, the next starts automatically
• Available free on desktop as part of Ultimaker Cura, or the Ultimaker app
- Printing speed
- Up to 24mm3/s
- Printing volume
- XYZ: 330 x 240 x 300 mm
- Filament diameter
- 2.85 mm
- Heated bed
- Compatible materials
- PLA, Tough PLA, Nylon, ABS, CPE, CPE+,PC, TPU 95A, PP, PVA, Breakaway
- Nozzle diameter
- 0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.8 mm
- Extruder amount
- Wi-Fi, LAN, USB
- Machine size
- 495 x 585 x 780 mm
- 20.6 kg
- Ultimaker Cura, Cura Connect
- System compatibility
- Windows / Mac OS / Linux
- 1 year (not applicable to extrusion system)
- Fused Deposition Modelling
- Print temperature
- 180 - 280 ºC
- Bed temperature
- 20 - 140 ºC
- File format
- STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Maximum precision
- 20 microns (0.02mm)