Formlabs Form 3L
Form 3L is an affordable large format 3D printer designed for professionals for fast turnaround of industrial-quality parts, printed using an advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) process.
|25-300 microns||335 x 200 x 300mm||Formlabs resins|
Blaze through large parts with 2 custom-designed Light Processing Units (LPUs). Two lasers simultaneously build large, dense parts fast.
Five times the build volume.
With a build volume 5 times the size of the Form 3’s, the Form 3L can handle parts 500% larger than the Form 3.
Powerful, reliable print process.
Form 3L is built around the same powerful LFS process as the Form 3, for the same professional quality, ease of use, reliability, and versatility you’ve come to expect from Formlabs.
Cross-compatibility and uptime.
Use two of the same resin cartridges that are used by Form 2 and 3 to go longer without running out of resin. Use the same user-replaceable Light Processing Unit (LPU) as the Form 3.
Flawless prints, every time.
- LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) 3D printing balances detail and speed.
- The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Integrated sensors monitor and maintain ideal conditions for consistent performance over time.
- Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable components and foolproof design maximize uptime.
Grows with your business.
- Meet demand, now and forever. Easily transition from one to many with systems that scale.
- Don’t wait. Print from anywhere as soon as you have files with Remote Print.
- Works well with teams. Monitor and manage prints and teams with PreForm and Dashboard. Track individual usage and adjust the print queue when you need to prioritize.
What's in the box:
- Form 3L 3D Printer
- Build Platform
- Resin Tank
- Finishing Kit
Resin cartridge not included
- Printing volume
- 335 x 200 x 300mm
- Compatible materials
- All Formlabs resins
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet / USB 2.0
- Machine size
- System compatibility
- Windows / Mac OS / Linux
- 1 year
- Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)
- Print temperature
- 5.5" Interactive Touchscreen
- Maximum precision
- 25-300 microns