Sssh! We're filtering...
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager features a quiet 140 mm fan. This has been optimally positioned to create an airflow which pulls the maximum volume of air through a high-efficiency air filter.
And that filter is big, making it effective for longer – before Ultimaker Connect tells you when to replace it.
You can easily install the Ultimaker S5 Air Manager without tools, via a sturdy bracket and a single cable. All other functionality is handled by (and regularly improved via) Ultimaker S5 firmware and Ultimaker Cura software.
This includes material-matching fan speeds. Now embedded into Ultimaker Cura's predefined print profiles, they ensure that the fan and filter operate at optimal efficiency the whole time you're printing.
Improved air quality, safer workplace
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment, providing a closed, inside-out airflow for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. It filters up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing and forms a safe, physical barrier to the print area.
More materials, less hassle
Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement