Zortrax Glass 2kg
Z-Glass is a material with translucent structure, great for prototypes of products, which are dedicated to be manufactured from glass or translucent plastic, specially produced for usage on the Zortrax M200 3D printer.
Material with translucent structure, great for prototypes of products, which are dedicated to be manufactured from glass or translucent plastic. Thanks to light-transmitting surface, Z-GLASS is applicable in automotive, industrial design and architecture projects. It is also resistant to salts, acids and alkalis, which makes it perfect for creating mechanical parts exposed to chemicals.
- Concept models which are to imitate glass or translucent plastic
- Functional prototypes of translucent objects
- Translucent decorative elements
- Parts required to be resistant to salts, acids or alkalis
Zortrax is a solid partner who supplies you with the latest 3D printing technologies to enhance your projects, minimize product development timelines and push you forward ahead of the competition.
- Print temperature
- 269 – 279 °C
- Vicat softening temperature
- 130° C
- Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light.