Ultimaker CPE+ 700gr
Featuring chemical resistance and toughness, the Ultimaker CPE family of filaments is a good choice for functional prototypes and modeling. CPE+ provides the additional benefit of increased temperature and impact resistance.
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE Family
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent toughness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front door add-on
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent filament option available
Differences between Ultimaker CPE and CPE+
- CPE is available in a wide range of colors to choose from, including grayscale for more professional looking models.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be up to 10 times tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 ºC when compared to CPE, which is only resistant up to 70 ºC.
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the stickers supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
ULTIMAKER CPE FAMILY: CHEMICAL RESISTANT AND TOUGH
Featuring chemical resistance and toughness, the Ultimaker CPE family of filaments is a good choice for functional prototypes and modeling. CPE+ provides the additional benefit of increased temperature and impact resistance. Thanks to Cura's new material profiles, which we’ve developed with care, 3D printing your parts and prototypes is easy and reliable.
- Print temperature
- Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light.